Dear students from partner Palestinian universities,
For the 2017-2018 Academic year, the ROMOR Erasmus+ Project (romor.iugaza.edu.ps) offers the opportunity of Student Mobility for Traineeship/Study to the University of Parma. Under the scope of this project, students can obtain financial support for their traineeship/study mobility. Applications for the 2017-2018 Academic Year have been initiated. Here is the calendar for application procedures:
- Application Period: 5th of June 2017 – 20th of June 2017
- Announcement of the Results: 13th of July 2017
- Signature of Mobility Agreements: 30th of July 2017
- Mobility Period: 4 months
- Mobility Start:
1st September 2017 – 31st December 2017
1st March 2018 – 30th June 2018
Students are asked to read carefully the detailed call.
Students are required to attach with their applications, in PDF format, the following documents:
- Signed and stamped transcript of academic records.
- Signed and stamped certificate of registration at the sending university mentioning the level and date of registration.
- Language proficiency document.
- CV. You need to prepare your CV on the format available on the web page:
- A motivation letter written in English and, for academic exchange students, the programs of the courses to be attended at the hosting university.
- A passport photograph
- A scan of the passport
Originals of documents shall be claimed from the selected students during the orientation meeting. The Selection Committee will contact the candidates for an interview in order to verify the information provided within the application and the English proficiency declared.
The ROMOR Project website is here:
Student Mobility for Study 2017/2018 at the university of Parma (students guidelines) will be available soon.
For inquiries please contact ROMOR representatives in local universities:
- Islamic University of Gaza
Dr. Rawia Awadallah
- Birzeit University
Prof. Adnan Yahya
- Al-Quds Open University
Dr. Yousef Abuzir
- Palestine Technical University- Kadoori
Dr. Nael SALMAN
We wish you a good luck!